Thursday, August 9, 2012

More Campaign Finds

While I was posting not too long ago on Campaign Furniture and my new found vintage dresser, I stumbled upon the most fabulous nursery furniture. No, I am not prego, but if I was, these would be snapped up so fast. Think of that soft pink, black and white pairing. Or, ring in a boy with just black, white and maybe a few safari animal prints. Hmm, or go with some regal navy and sailboat pics for a boy. The possibilities are endless. Anyway, I found House of Honey and fell in love with their style.

vintage nursery furninture campaign
Changing table/chest.

white campaign furniture
Super chic crib.

house of honey nursery hampton designer showhouse
Hampton Designer Showhouse. See my post on it here.

black and white nursery with gold
Moving into a big kid bed!

And, just a few more from House of Honey designs. Tamara Kaye-Honey is the designer behind the company. I like her exclamation of "The New Vintage." Think that's what I'm calling my style now:-)

turquoise home interior design pictures
contemporary interior design pasadena
painting mid century modern furniture gloss lacquer
white gold purple white interiors
house of honey interior design upholstered headboard

Love, love, love. Her blog is going up on my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment