Monday, January 28, 2013

Aussie Style

A little international perspective is good in design and life in general. It keeps us open to new ideas, satiates our curiosity and challenges our creativity. St. Augustine wrote, "The world is a book, and those that do not travel read only one page." This is so true and I am SOOOOO over people who have or make I Love Paris stuff when they have never even been. I won't profess to being a crazy globe trotter, but I do love to see and experience other countries. Last year, I was lucky enough to visit the UK and Spain on two separate trips. But, my all time favorite will still be Australia for the people, culture and breadth of scenery the country provides. Oh, and this is all leading to some favorite Aussie rooms!

australian home design
Annie Benjamin.

pale purple white living room
Brendan Wong

navy and orange decorating living room
Diane Bergeron

green fabric curtains green black white bedroom
Diane Bergeron

pop of color in white kitchen
Ish & Chi

open airy historic apartment interior design

No comments:

Post a Comment