Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Luxe

I'm not sure I'll go back to Houzz, or Decorpad. Ok, maybe;-) Why, because now I am stuck on Luxe. I feel like I'm one of the pros perusing the site sharing ideas, but really I am just peeking into their life. After two interior designers that I am working with for art were featured by Luxe Interiors + Design, I've been hooked on Luxe Source. I can't even begin to put all the fabulousness in a highlight reel here, but you get the picture.

gray pink yellow green design living room mirrored coffee table

black white abstract art painting

beach house with windows all walls design white tufted ottoman blue stools

purple blue white living room middle eastern accents

blue abstract art living room gray wallpaper

bathroom modern with antique mirror green walls 

pale blue and pink living room design decorating interior
austin tx bath white beige design dark wood cabinets

gray grey plush velvet couch decorating interior design


pop of color in living room luxe white sofa tan ottoman

pop of pink in bathroom white design

No comments:

Post a Comment