Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Latest Happenings

I took a little break from blogging this last week to catch up on some R&R, commissions and personal life. If you are wondering why I have to take off posting on the blog, well this is what I do in my spare time:

Doesn't this look exciting? This was just in the last two days. Don't worry, the large painting still has to go to FedEx for further padding and boxing.

In other news, I'm excited to say my art is currently featured on One Kings Lane again this week. If you want larger sizes of any of my paintings, this is the place to find them...for a steal no less. Sale ends 11:00 am EST June 12th.

Also, have you been to Apartment Therapy?
The site is rock star for home design...from style tips, renovation ideas, decorating recommendations, and much more. And, you don't need an apartment...any abode will do. The site is so popular that more than 8 million people stop by for inspiration each month! My best selling wishbone print was featured in the Make A Wish: Wishbones at Home post, so lots of love to this amazing home resource. Be sure to
check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment